Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy getting ready for the Spring Gresham Sale


The Spring Gresham Barn Sale starts next week. I'm busy, as I'm sure many other dealers are, getting stuff ready to drop off at Jodi and Glo's Barn.
Today I'm busy painting this bench I've been working on for forever, and It will be at the sale ready for a new home.

Lots of the items you've seen me bring in over the last 6 months will be there too. Dealers from all over bring their stuff to this sale, and customers flock to preview night and have a great time. I'll be there working and hope to see you too. This is a wonderful and fun sale, so if you are local don't miss it.

Here's the 411



See you there

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I'm plannin' on being there!

Lori said...

Margo, You are so creative. Your blog has given me so much inspiration. I finally joined blog community a month ago so now can comment on others. Have a great sale. Lori

Blog Widget by LinkWithin