Saturday, August 11, 2012

Orla Kiely at Target and some Orla look alikes

This morning I headed out to my local target to find some of the limited edition Method/Orla soap product bottles. I found 2 of the available designs, but that is not all I found.


The kleenex boxes and travel packes just called to me. And then a browse through housewares yielded this fabulous print with a definite Orla Inspired design. I just kept throwing stuff in my cart with Mr R reminding me that "I have my own money" the whole way. HaHa his way of saying "spend your own money". Below is info on the Method/Orla Collaboration.




Link
Below copied from this blog

1 comment:

Sueann said...

Fabulous...I must confess...I must live under a rock...not heard of this designer nor have I seen these designs.
Thanks for pulling me out from under!
Love the look!
Hugs
SueAnn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin